A series of summer schools by b-it, RUB and TU Darmstadt. In cooperation with IACR and GI.
The mailing list cryptabit-alumni-at-lists.bit.uni-bonn.de is intended for communication with and among former participants and other interested persons. Participants are automatically subscribed or invited to this list but you can also subscribe yourself.
12 - 16 September 2022, b-it, Bonn, Germany. Organized by the GI, FG Krypto, in cooperation with the CASA (Cyber Security in the Age of Large-Scale Adversaries) at Ruhr-Universität Bochum and Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security, and the smashHit project at the Data Science and Intelligent Systems Research Group at the Computer Science at University of Bonn, and the b-it (Bonn-Aachen International Center for Information Technology). In cooperation with IACR.
23 July - 27 July 2018, b-it, Bonn, Germany. Organized with Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security, RUB, Bochum, Germany, and the Technische Universität Darmstadt, CYSEC. In cooperation with IACR and GI, FG Krypto.
- Gary McGuire (UCD School of Mathematical Sciences, Dublin). Discrete Logs.
- Hoeteck Wee (École normale supérieure, Paris). Functional Encryption.
- Valtteri Niemi, Mobile Phone Security and Privacy.
- Dennis Hofheinz (Institute of Cryptography and Security IKS, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology KIT), Formal Arguments for Cryptographic Security.
- Vincent Rijmen (COSIC, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium / IAIK Krypto Group, Graz University of Technology, Austria). Design and analysis of block ciphers and cryptographic hash functions.
- Igor Shparlinski (ACAC, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia). Cryptography: Numbers at work and play.